Job Title: Production Worker
Department: Production – Brewer
Report To: Production Supervisor
The primary responsibility of this position is to stack ice on pallets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stack a variety of products, ranging from 10lb to 35lbs onto standard pallets, must be neat and square.
- Help monitor product quality including: bags not sealed properly, underweight bags and scan and feel for any foreign objects.
- Learn to start and stop production line when needed
- Keep work area clean, free of ice and water build up.
- Keep work area safe and report any potential hazards to supervisor.
- Clean work area and production room after shift
- Follow all company rules and regulations
- Assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by supervisor.
- Report to Production Supervisor or Maintenance Supervisor problems with equipment or safety concerns.
- Adhering to the Business Code of Ethics is essential. We value honesty and integrity above all else and we expect our employees to be committed to the highest ethical standards
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Must be able to work in room with temperatures of 50 -60 degrees. Must be able to lift and carry 35lbs throughout an average 8 hour shift, perform frequent bending and exhibit some degree of physical dexterity.
- Must be able to perform frequent rates of lifting from the floor to the waist (35 lbs.)
- Must be able to stand for 6 or more hours during the day.
Must be 18 years of age, Ability to count, follow directions and pass background check. Must be available weekends and Holidays during peak summer months.